Dear patients and future patients of IRMO KIDS DENTAL
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask you to call us when you arrive and we will let you know when to come into the building.
- We ask that friends or family not accompany any patient to their appointment unless they are accompanying a child, someone with special needs or a handicap person that requires assistance. Anyone not meeting these criteria will be asked to remain in the car during your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer in our reception area that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- We will disinfect toys and our waiting room in between patients.
- We have limited the available seating in our waiting room to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 803-764-2013.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Irmo Kids Dental